Here is a PDF of the Mad City Modelers IPMS/USA National Convention Proposal for 2024.
Here is the preliminary list of winners for the 2022 IPMS/USA National Convention contest.
If you have any feedback about corrections or questions, please direct them to NCC@ipmsusa.org so the NCC can address them directly.
Also, here is the gallery for the Awards Presentation Slide Show by Vladimir Yakubov.
August 1, 2022
Here is the PDF of the IPMS/USA National Business Meeting, July 2022, presented at the National Convention.
July 17, 2022
June 12, 2022
Welcome our new Region 11 Coordinator, Bruce Drummond Sr. Bruce is a long time modeler. His IPMS/USA odyssey started in Long Island in the 80's....more »
May 31, 2022
Tomorrow, June 1st at 5:00PM Central time, pre-registration ends for the National Convention. Take advantage of the lower price and the quick and...more »
April 19, 2022
Officer/Staff Reports & Discussion
Dave Lockhart - President
- DL called the meeting to order at 7:06PM, EST ...
- Hornet, Headed for History - Building Trumpeter's 1:350 kit to celebrate the 80th Anniversary of the Doolittle Raid, by David Kopielski
- Cliff Diving In Beirut - Building the 1:35 MiniArt T-54B as an abandoned PLO vehicle, by David A. Kimbrell
- Well Suited to Fun - Getting your modeling mojo back with Bandai's Gundam Age-1 Normal, by Ro Annis
- Visibly Impressed - One modeler's history with Renwal's see through model kits, by Dick Engar
- Outdated but Upgraded - Using aftermarket details to upgrade the 1:48 Hasegawa F-4J Phantom II, by Michael Novosad
- Dreidecker Duster - Scratch-building the experimental DeKellis Air Truck in 1:72 scale, by Brian R. Baker
- Adriatic Hummingbird - Helping MiniArt's 1:35 Flettner 282 V-6 Kolibri take flight, by David Kimbrell