The 2024 IPMS National Convention Team has been working tirelessly to bring what we hope will be the biggest spectacle in IPMS National Convention history! This mission brief provides you with all the information we have available at the time of this writing. It is our sincere hope that you will join us in Madison this summer!
Phil Peterson called the meeting to order at 6:05PM, CST.
Membership System – Nancy Kennedy-Hackney
- Working with Wisconsin team for the 2024 convention: I attend the weekly meetings
- created vendor registration
- created pre-registration form
- answer questions on previous conventions
- will work with Mark S. for badge prints...
As you probably have read, Dave Lockhart has resigned from the role of President as of October 31, 2023. In accordance with the duties of the First Vice President, I accepted the role of President until the end of the next term.
To replace me in my previous position I nominated John Noack to once again take on the responsibilities of the First Vice President. He accepted and the Eboard approved his appointment.
I want to thank thank Dave for his time and efforts on the Eboard and look forward to seeing him in Madison next year. I hope to see many of you there as well.
If you have questions or concerns, please email me at IPMSPresident@ipmsusa.org.
While I didn't run for this position...read more...
- DL called the meeting to order at 6:05PM, CST.
- DL thanked the Board for the past two years, and wished us the best moving forward.
- DL indicated that Scott Hackney wishes to be a part of the NCSC. LP to contact Scott to discuss.
- JF opened discussion regarding the formation of the Contest Rules Revision Committee. The new committee needs to be in place by Nov. 1 to present rules to the membership around January 1 for the Madison contest.
- RB indicated that...
Effective Oct 31st, I will be resigning as president of IPMS/USA. While this has been a difficult decision for me, I have though on this for a while and feel it would be best for myself and IPMS/USA. While I have thoroughly enjoyed most of the past two years. There have been situations out of my control and others where I should have displayed more control. Perhaps my leadership skills are not what is needed now.
My days of tilting at windmills are over and I’m looking forward to getting back to the joy of building models.
I cannot thank you all enough for the support you’ve given me over these past two years. There will be lots of exciting things happening at IPMS/USA. I will still be a proud member and be around, just not...read more...