The November 2021 Executive Board Meeting Minutes have been posted.
Dave Lockhart - President
- Initiated a "meet and greet" discussion in which each member of the board introduced themselves to the others and gave brief summaries of their modeling lives and ideas for IPMS.
- IPMS Board email addresses assigned to each e-board member.
- Working on a new website that will be interactive with the Wild Apricot system. Target launch is 1st of the year.
- Working on some updates to the Journal and its distribution.
- We have just under 4,500 "active" members.
- Would like to broaden the number of chapters to increase membership.
- John and Rob working to grow the National Convention.
- Board meetings are held quarterly. Dave to...
The New IPMS/USA Membership and Convention Registration System is coming January 1, 2022!
That may not seem like an exciting announcement, but it means a big change for the better in the way IPMS/USA manages our member database and registers members for the National Convention. Here are some of the highlights of the new system, and how it will improve the way you as a member will interact with IPMS/USA.
- Membership, Convention Registration and Payments combined into one system. Because everything is in one system you won't have to re-enter your information into separate systems or have different passwords to remember.
- Online access to your own profile data that you can update yourself. Want to know if we have your current address or when your membership...
The October 2021 Executive Board Meeting Minutes have been posted.
From Outgoing President John Noack
I want to take this last opportunity to express my appreciation to the current, incoming and past Executive Boards of IPMS USA. It has been a pleasure to serve on the executive board for over 30 years. I remain fully available to the team in any supporting role where you can make use of me. Now I'm going to put my model room back together and build some models.
John Noack, President
- Nothing to Report.
Phil Peterson, 1st VP
- Nothing to report
T.J. Misiolek, 2nd Vice President
- Nothing to report
Mike Oberholtzer, Treasurer
- Now that the 2021 National Convention is in the books, we...