Continuing Fabrication and Painting
- Airbrush the finish coat to the entire model and remaining parts to be installed and set aside to dry.
- Install P/N's B37, B38 (Landing gear wheels) to P/N's B43, B44 (Landing gear struts) and set aside to dry. Install landing gear assembly into wing wheel wells and check for alignment. Install P/N's B47, B48 (Large landing gear doors) and P/N B32 2 each (Small landing gear doors). Install P/N's B40, B41 (Medium landing gear doors). Install P/N B39 tail (Landing hook), and P/N B42 (Tail wheel) with liquid cement or super glue and set aside to dry.
- Install cowling and propeller assembly using liquid cement or super glue.
- Install the balance of the small parts including P/N A23 (2 each) (Exhausts), P/N A18 (Upper wing hinge covers), P/N B33 (2 each) (Lower wing mass balances), P/N A14 (Radio mast), P/N A16 (Pitot tube).
- Using Elmer's white glue or Kristal Klear install the canopy and set aside to dry. Clean the canopy area of any white glue or Kristal residue.
- Congratulate each student on a job well done.
- Suggest that the graduates present their completed model at the next formal club meeting of your club.
End Of Adult Building Course
A world of building techniques and reference materials will be available to you upon joining the IPMS Club that is sponsoring this course. You will find that club members will be eager to help you develop your building skills and answer any reference questions about a project you are building.