2021 IPMS/USA National Convention
August 18 - 21, 2021
In the Fabulous City of
It's my sad duty to acknowledge the passing of Jim Pearsall, IPMS#2209, our Historian/Publications Director on this E-Board.
James (Jim) Pearsall Jim, a member since 1966, was 73 at his passing on Sunday, September 6, 2020. He is survived by his wife Beverly (Win) Pearsall. He was born on October 10, 1946 in Peoria, Illinois and was the oldest of 4 children.
Fellow IPMS Members
Based on a member suggestion, we have created a page for members to submit images of their (planned) National Contest entries. This gives members an opportunity to show their hard work and creativity for models that would have been brought to San Marcos this year. You'll find the posting information in the Forums. You may submit images and info for any intended 2020 entry. This gallery is for display purposes only, no judging will take place. Submitting photos of a model does not impact its eligibility for any future contest, so bring it to Las Vegas in 2021!
NewsRead the News »
- Dem Brudders - Fill 'Er Up.....But With What? by Dick Engar
- Track Hacks - Tackling metal link-to-link tracks, by Randy Ray
- "Wow! I Can See Again!" - Combating aging with lighting and magnification - part 2 in a series, by H. Davis Gandees
- Two-wheeled Tail-gater - Adding Grit to Tamiya's 1:12 Ducati 900SS and Street Rider figure, by David A. Kimbrell
- Innovator of the Ancient Oceans - Whaling away at Rader's 1:20 resin Dorudon, by Chris Bucholtz
- A Fiddler on the Roof - Crewing the 1:35 DML Jagdpanzer IV L/48, by David A. Kimbrel Hampden Roads Heavyweights - The ironclads CSS Virginia vs. USS Monitor, captured in combat, by Dan Thompson
- Borrowed Buffalo - Finishing a Tamiya Brewster F2A in Captured Colors, by Patrick Brown