2017 IPMS/USA National Convention Online Registration
Online registration for the 2017 IPMS/USA National Convention is now open.
25 Continuous Years Membership Pins
If you joined IPMS/USA between the years 1967 and 1995 inclusive and have never had a lapse in membership, you qualify for a 25 Continuous Years Membership Pin. The first stage in the distribution of these pins will be at the National Convention in Omaha. If you are at the convention and qualify for one of these pins, come to the IPMS/USA National Table at the convention to collect your award. The rest of the pins will be distributed after that.
Membership Recruitment Program
Get discounted rates for new or former members when you sign up at an IPMS/USA show. Please see the Program page for more information.
NewsRead the News »
- Quick Tip - Getting a Better Bond Between Photoetched Parts, by Len Pilfer
- IPMS/USA Business Meeting - August 6, 2016 Columbia, SC
- A Girl and Her Bike - Brightening up Nuts Planet's 1:20 GC-B1 Motorcycle and its Driver, by David Kimbrell
- Post-Apocalyptic War Wheels - A Spare-Parts Mashup of Speed Racer and Mad Max: Fury Road, by Ro Annis
- Scratch-built Scout - Creating a Marmon Harrington Mk. II Armored Car from Styrene, Plans and a Little Work, by Bill Powers
- Captured By Canucks - Takom's 1:35th Krupp 21cm Morser 10/16, by David A. Kimbrell
- Maple-Leaf Mustang - Turning Airfix's 1:72 P-51D into a Royal Canadian Air Force Mustang 4, by Jim Bates
- From a Styrene Sheet to the Fleet - Building a 1:72 scale vacuum-form Fairey Gannet AEW.3, by Joe Vattilana