2019 IPMS/USA National Convention
May/June Journal Issue
The May/June issue of the IPMS/USA Journal, V31J3, has a misprint on the cover indicating that it is the July/August issue.
2019 IPMS/USA Executive Board Election
Online voting for the IPMS/USA Executive Board is now open - this also includes the GSB/123 Survey.
NewsRead the News »
- For Pete's Sake! - Constructing Hasegawa's 1:48 Mitsubishi F1M2 Observation seaplane, by Pedro Negron
- Floating Your Heavy Boat - Scratch-building a Ship's Longboat Rigged for Sailing, by Dan Thompson
- Panzer Perforator - Detailing Vulcan's Ordnance QF 2-pounder for Action, by Randy Ray
- Down in the Desert - Crashing a Saetta using Pacific Coast's 1:32nd Macchi C.200, by David A. Kimbrell
- Seeing Red - Building a Classic Ferrari Testa Rossa 250 TR from the Hasegawa kit, by Randy Fuller
- Care and Feeding and Lots of Cleaning - How to Properly Care for Your Double-Action Airbrush, by Randy Fuller
- Clear parts? Alles klar! - Remedying tricky Transparencies, by Justin Lentz
- Inside the Wolf's Lair - The Logistics of Tackling a 1:72 U-Boat pen Diorama, by Mike McFadden
- A Phine Phorty-eighth Phantom - Taking the Measure of Zoukei-Mura's Quarter-Scale F-4D, by Dave Koukol